Project LIFE DINALP BEAR is looking for an expert to assist in development of guidelines for responsible use of brown bears in ecotourism.
The expert should have following competencies:
- Have wide experience in large carnivore conservation and management.
- Have a good knowledge of ecotourism.
- Have written similar documents.
- Be able to write and work fluently in English.
- Have skills and abilities to work with a team, including students.
- Have a good knowledge of EU policies regarding brown bear conservation.
The expert is expected to provide following products with the support and under supervision of University of Ljubljana:
- Guidelines for responsible use of brown bears in tourism.
If you wish to apply please send your CV and a short paragraph outlining your motivation to Ms. Aleksandra Majić (email@example.com) by 28/02/2015. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.